Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Not much new...

I've been really busy the last few days - haven't been able to sew much although I did finish up #5&#6 baby quilts made from ONE stack of 5" squares I cut long ago.  #6 is still in need of binding but here's a photo of the first 5.


These are on my very messy cutting table but they are soon going to be mailed out to Quilts of Compassion, Disaster Response Team in Toledo, OH.  They are hoping to receive 1500 quilts to give out to those affected by the recent thunderstorms through the mid-west.  I knew I made these little quilts for a reason and when I learned about this collection through Bonnie Hunter's blog, I knew where they would be going!!  I hope they will comfort and warm the hearts of their recipients!!!

That's all for today - back to the sandwiching and binding of #6 - oh, PLUS I started a new little quilt today - with cute teddy bears.

1 comment:

  1. I have a collection of teddy bears and would love to see your teddy bear quilt. Hope you will post a picture when you have it completed.

    ReplyDelete